Looking for user-friendly water purifier under 25000? Then choose this A. O. Smith Z8 Water Purifier that comes with superior technology and advanced protection. Its design is compact, and the outlook is attractive so you can fit the purifier anywhere in your kitchen. AO Smith is Indias first RO water purifier that comes with hot water option with added minerals at two temperature choices. Moreover, it has a large storage capacity of 10 litres that ensure you receive pure water anytime. Go through AO Smith Water Purifier Reviews to clarify all your doubts before buying.
A. O. Smith Z8 Water Purifier Review
AO Smith Z8 Water Purifier uses 8 stages of purification technology and also comes with innovative advance recovery technology that can save 2 times more water than an ordinary RO water purifier. It has the capability to recover more amount of water when compared to any other water purifiers in India. Mineraliser technology in A. O. Smith Z8 ensures the perfect pH balance of water. Also, it enhances the quality by adding extra beneficial minerals back to the water. It has a water storage capacity of 10 litres, and the purified water flow rate is 15 litres per hour. However, purification capacity depends on water quality, condition of filters and RO membrane.
It is recommended not to switch off the Water Purifier and/or turn off the water supply to the product when it has not been used for more than 24 hrs. A. O. Smith Z8 Water Purifier has an inbuilt cleaning mechanism which cleans the RO membrane every 24 hrs by flushing it. This feature protects the RO membrane and ensures a longer life. Furthermore, this purifier can be kept on top of the table or a corner of your kitchen. It works efficiently to provide sediment-free water when you are thirsty. A O Smith water purifier comes with hot water at the press of a button, with temperature choices of 45°C and 80°C.
AO Smith Z8 Water Purifier Features Description
- 8 Stage Purification
- Min-Tech (Mineraliser Technology)
- Large Storage Tank
- RO + SCMT (Silver Charged Membrane Technology)
- Hot water at a press of button
- India’s First RO with Night Assist
- ART™ (Advance Recovery Technology)
1. 8 Stage Purification
AO Smith Z8 Water Purifier comes with 8 stage RO purification with Mineraliser. Water passes through 8 stages process that are Pre-filter + Sediment filter + Carbon block + ART™ (Advance Recovery Technology™) + Patented Side Stream RO Membrane + MIN-TECH (Mineraliser Technology) + ZX Double Protection Dual Filter*(SAPC + SCMT). Also, 100% of the water passes through the RO Membrane and Double Purified by SCMT.
2. Min-Tech (Mineraliser Technology)
Mineraliser Technology balances the pH of the water and adds essential minerals to the water. This ensures that the drinking water tastes fresh and natural.
3. Large Storage Tank
Considering the frequency of power cuts that we face, it is necessary to buy a water purifier with high storage capacity. A. O. Smith Z8 Water Purifier has a storage capacity of 10 litres to ensure that you get a constant supply of pure drinking water even in the absence of electricity.
4. RO + SCMT (Silver Charged Membrane Technology)
SCMT is an additional stage of purification that would help to prevent microbial contamination in the water. AO Smith 10 Litre Water purifier has double purification system (RO+SCMT) which ensures purified and healthy water.
5. Hot water at a press of button
Only RO in India that gives you purified hot water with added minerals at two temperature choices of 45°C and 80°C. Therefore, A. O. Smith Z8 is the best water purifier compared to others.
6. India’s First RO with Night Assist
AO Smith Z8 is India’s first RO water purifier equipped with Night assist. Its glow effect guides you to your water purifier at night and makes your kitchen look more beautiful.
7. ART™ (Advance Recovery Technology)
A. O. Smith Z8 Water Purifier comes with an advance recovery technology to save 2x water than an ordinary RO Purifier. Refer AO Smith Water Purifier review to get better information and customer’s views.
A O Smith Z8 10 Litre Water Purifier Specifications
- Product Name : A. O. Smith Z8 Water Purifier
- Storage Tank Capacity : 10 Litres
- Storage tank capacity (Hot Tank) : 0.8 litres (approx.)
- TDS reduction : ≥95% (approx.)
- Purification technology : RO (Reverse Osmosis) + SCMT (Silver Charged Membrane Technology)
- Pump type : Diaphragm pump, 24VDC, 0.45 Amps at 80 psi
- Operating Voltage A : 150 – 300 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption : 60 Watts
- Purification Stages : 8 Stages
- Filtration Capacity : 15 Ltr/hr
- Input Water Temperature : 80°C ± 5°C
- Warm water temperature : 45°C ± 5°C
- Pressure Rating : 7 psi to 30 psi
- Emergency cutout temperature : 90°C ± 3 °C
- Product Dimensions : 36.9 x 32.6 x 48.2 cm
- Item Weight: 15.75 kg
- Warranty : 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
How to Install A O Smith Z8 Water Purifier
- A O Smith Water Purifier should be installed only by A. O. Smith Company authorised service technician.
- Ensure that the feed water is tested before installation.
- Do not install the water purifier if the TDS is more than 750 ppm.
- Install the product away from direct sunlight.
- Avoid connecting hot water tap to this purifier.
- Don’t put heavy objects on the product.
- Turn on the water connection through the ball valve.
- 8 Stage Purification Process
- Filters fast and effectively
- Hot Water at a press of button
- Advance Alerts for Filter & RO Membrane Change
- Glow Effect to guide you at Night
- Child Lock Button
- Water tastes very good
- 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty
- Very noisy
A. O. Smith Z8 Water Purifier is user-friendly as it is easy to use and there are no complicated features too. Moreover, it is India’s first RO water purifier equipped with Night assist so that it makes your kitchen look good. Also, this is a green RO water purifier where it saves 2X water than compared to ordinary water purifiers. So, without any doubts, you can prefer this best water purifier for your home. Buy AO Smith Water Purifier at Amazon for a best price.